Client Referral Program Terms and Conditions
- All Referrals must be new clients to Coull & Prior and will not be classified as referrals if Coull & Prior has been providing taxation or other services within the last 2 years.
- To be eligible for the referral program, you must be a current Coull & Prior client. That is, you must have utilised our services in the past 12 months.The client referred to Coull & Prior must be a “full paying” client. A “full paying” client is a person or entity that requires the completion and lodgement of an Income Tax Return and is charged no less than the minimum fee for such services as stated on the Coull & Prior Fee Structure Schedule.
- As per the Coull & Prior Fee Structure Schedule, Couples/Joint appointments with one fee will be considered as 1 (one) referral.
- New clients must nominate/disclose the referrer at the time of making their appointment.
- Referring clients will receive $30 off their next tax fee.
- The referring client will only receive the reward once the referred client has engaged our services and Coull & Prior have received full payment of their fee.
- In the unlikely event of any disputes please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Coull & Prior reserves the right to change the Client Referral Program and its Terms and Conditions at any time, and any decision by the company is final.